logo-tl

blank

blank

James Forman 400m Hurdler England & GB

James-ForemanI started working with Simon 4 years ago at the age of 16. I am now reaching a level which I could have only dreamed of, Simon is absolutely amazing. I am now ready with his help to go to the next level which will take me to the highest level of international hurdlers in the world, I am confident in Simon's ability, and as a team of three with my coach we are all ready to make this step... This winter I finished 5th in the senior UK rankings for 400m indoors which lead to being selected for the Great Britain relay team at the world indoor championships in Istanbul. Simon and I are now preparing for the European championships in Helsinki, and to the future for many high level international competitions which we ultimately lead me to the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. I truly believe that you can have all the physical talent but without the mental preparation that Simon gives you, you can compete at the highest level. There is no way I would have got to this point in my career without Simons input.